Whether you are starting out and want to get active or have goals that you would like to achieve, the team at the Hub look forward to meeting you. We offer flexible gym hours, low cost membership and personal training with programmes tailor-made to you.
Terms & Conditions:
In return for receiving access to “BOI Fitness Hub”, I agree to follow all safety rules and recommendations in the fitness centre, and in particular the following:
- No equipment may be used in any non-standard way; all equipment to be used according to the instructions provided and in a normal safe way.
- All safety procedures will be followed.
- Exercise only within you own safe limitations.
- Suitable footwear and clothing must be worn in the fitness centre.
- No children under the age of fourteen to be allowed in the Fitness Centre
- No person to use any equipment they have not been shown how to use correctly and competently.
- Collars to be used on all bars when used.
- Please keep the Fitness Centre door closed at all times. LET NO ONE into the gym.
- Please do not allow anyone into the fitness centre that is not a member.
- Please ensure the lights are switched off before leaving
- Please bring a towel and use it to protect our benches and seats.
- Please put all rubbish in the bins provided
DIRECT DEBIT SYSTEM:
- We are moving to a direct debit system for new members and problem accounts that keep missing payments. If this change applies to you, you will be notified by a member of staff when the new system is put in place.
CONTRACT FOR NEW MEMBERS STATING NEW TERMS:
- There will be two contracts – one for direct debit and one for cash. The cash one will have a valid credit card number that we hold on file. If a payment is missed, we will then charge the Credit Card for the money that is owed.
LATE PAYMENT INVOICES – IMPLEMENT FORM 01 FEBRUARY 2017
- Late Payment fee of $10.00 will be applicable after two weeks non-payment. This will be added to Xero Invoice and emailed, mailed or picked-up from the gym
- Warning will be put on the first statement, advising that if this isn’t paid a late payment fee will be added to the next invoice and is to be paid by….
- Statement will be sent 10 days after the last regular payment
- Outstanding invoices are to be paid and cleared
- If a payment is stopped for more than 3 consecutive weeks a Re-joining fee of $45 will apply to weekly paying members.
- You will be contacted if one payment is missed. If the following payment is missed the $10 Missed Payment Fee will be applied to both weeks totals. ($20p/w + $10 Fee)
PUTTING MEMBERSHIPS ON HOLD:
- You may only put a membership on hold if you are away from a period of 1 Month (4 weeks) or more. Any time shorter your payment will still be required.
- If you decide to stop your payment while you are on holiday etc. without letting us know in advance you will be sent an invoice that includes a late payment fee applied to all weeks of missed payment.
- You MUST let us know when you want to put your membership on hold. We don’t automatically know.
Monday-Friday: 8 am – 12:30 npm | 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday: 9am – 12:30 pm
Monday – Sunday: 6 am – 8 pm (Later Hours by Arrangement)